أعلان الهيدر

السبت، 20 يوليو 2019

الرئيسية Swag Bio for Instagram

Swag Bio for Instagram

||

Swag Bio for Instagram

  1. Even if you had instructions, you still couldn’t handle me
  2. Anything but predictable
  3. Be young. Be dope. Run the show.
  4. I’ll remember and recover but that doesn’t mean I’ll forgive and forget
  5. I’d rather make mistakes than fake perfection
  6. I don’t wipe tears, I wipe the people who created them
  7. I’m like coffee: dark, bitter and too hot for you
  8. In a world of average, I’m savage
  9. It’s hard to find someone who’s smart, funny, adorable and a total badass. My only advice for you is, don’t forget to follow me
  10. Too glam to give a damn
  11. My Instagram is proof that I’m always creating a better version of myself
||

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.