أعلان الهيدر

السبت، 20 يوليو 2019

الرئيسية English Instagram Bio Ideas for Girls 2019

English Instagram Bio Ideas for Girls 2019

||

Instagram Bio Ideas for Girls

  1. Leaving a bit of sparkle everywhere I go ✨
  2. I believe in making the impossible possible because there’s no fun in giving up
  3. Turned my dreams into my vision and my vision into my reality
  4. Smart. Strong. Silly. Straight up class act.
  5. I’m not perfect but stories are always better with a touch of imperfection
  6. My standards are high… just like my heels
  7. Me: Happy girls are the prettiest Also me: I’d like to buy 15 pounds of makeup please
  8. Who runs the world? ME.
  9. Happiness never goes out of style
  10. I’m a woman with ambition and a heart of gold
  11. I shine from within so no one can dim my light
||

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.