أعلان الهيدر

السبت، 20 يوليو 2019

الرئيسية English Funny Instagram Bios 2019

English Funny Instagram Bios 2019

||

Funny Instagram Bios

  1. I apologize for anything I post while hungry
  2. Humble, with just a hint of Kanye
  3. I’d rather steal your dessert than your boyfriend
  4. Sassy, classy with a touch of badassy
  5. One day, I hope to become a grown up
  6. Used to think I was a tad indecisive, but now I’m not quite sure
  7. Life is short so I’m smiling while I’ve still got all my teeth
  8. My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner topped with a chocolate dessert
  9. Relationship status: Netflix and ice cream
  10. The bags under my eyes are Chanel
  11. Instagram bio currently loading
  12. I’m actually not funny. I’m just really mean but people always think I’m joking.
  13. I’m a social media guru. No, really, I am.
||

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

يتم التشغيل بواسطة Blogger.